Shop Small Businesses

In between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is one of my favorite shopping days - Small Business Saturday. I love supporting small or local businesses when I can. Small Business Saturday is the perfect day to remember to shop from them this holiday season. I feel strongly about supporting regular people like you and me in their creative ventures. Following are some of the businesses I have bought from and had a good experience.

shop small businesses handmade jewelry clothing planners cards

This Saturday there are many Christmas boutiques and expos going on. If you check local or regional events, I'm sure you can find quite a few. I go to these during the year because I love the chance to talk with the person that actually creates the product, finding out what inspires them to create the product and share it with others.

If you don't plan on going out shopping today, you can always find shops online to buy from. I've made a list of some of the small businesses that I love. I hope you find some that you like too!

shop small businesses handmade jewelry clothing planners cards quilts

Pieces by Polly - You can find ready made quilts and PDF quilt patterns to make your own. I love her Hogwarts inspired quilts.

Our Best Bites - You may love the recipes they share in their cookbook. Did you know that they also have their own line of flavorful olive oil and balsamic vinegar? I was able to try their flavors a few weeks ago at Pinners Conference and all the ones I tried I loved!

Sweet Scraps Shop - Are you looking for a cute handmade card to give to someone special? Choose from Christmas cards, birthday cards, hello cards, and blank greeting cards.

In The Leafy Treetops - Having a planner to keep organized is a must in this busy world. She has different themes for her planners, I'm sure that you will find one that you like. 

Stickers Washi and More - The perfect place to get all those cute additions for your planner.

Love, Mom - Sweet pillowcases that you (or your kids) can color. I bought 2 of these a few months ago as Christmas gifts. These would also be fun for a sleepover party too.

Darling Necklace - Their Etsy store has some cute necklaces to choose from. The owls are my favorite.

Lightning Bugs Lane - Clothes for little girls, accessories too!

Home Crafts by Ali - Last on the list is my shop. You can find handmade doll quilts, burp cloths, and decorated picture frames. You can visit me here on my blog or at my Etsy store.

No comments

Back to Top