Can you believe that the school year has gone by so quickly? Summer is right around the corner. Before school gets out though, it's a nice idea to let your kids teachers know how much you appreciate the work, time, and effort they have put in for the year.
If you need a quick and easy idea for a teacher appreciation gift, you are in the right place. I have listed 10 ideas that are cute, quick, and easy for you to put together.
With all the end of year activities going on, you probably don't have a lot of time to put into a gift for your child's teacher. These 10 gift ideas are perfect for you. Most involve printing a tag and buying a few items. You will be done in just a few short minutes!
1. How fun it this "toe-rific" gift from The Resourceful Mama? Pick some bright summer colors.
2. The Happy Scraps shared this fun idea to make a pencil flower bouquet.
3. This super cute printable from eighteen25 is perfect for teachers.
4. Maybe a teacher you know would like this gardening gift from Tastefully Frugal.
5. Teachers would appreciate these school supply gifts that A Girl and A Glue Gun shared.
6. This Sharpie gift from Design, Wash, Rinse, Repeat is fun and useful.
7. Know a teacher with a sweet tooth? Club Chica Circle has a printable to go with a tasty treat.
8. Want to share a healthy treat with a special teacher? Shaken Together has printables that you have been looking for.
9. Let a teacher know how "grape" they were this year. Have your kids color the printable I created.
10. Buying a gift card? Crazy Little Projects has multiple printable gift card holders for you.
I hope one of these ideas helps you figure out a fun gift for a teacher in your life.