Double Thrift Store Finds - Super Supplies


Last week I was getting over strep throat so I didn't post about my journey to the thrift store.  This week I will post about two great deals I found!





I found a great deal at DI in Provo on 12 x 12 scrapbook paper.  They had all of this in a huge plastic bag.  I weighed it when I got home and it was 18 pounds of paper!  The bag had some really cute prints and I can't wait to use them.  It also had two sets included with borders and stickers, so that was an added bonus.  At DI they had another bag which was just as heavy and it had 8.5 x 11 size paper in it.  I debated on getting both of them, but decided on just one because I didn't know what I would do with all of it.  The bag was $4.99.  If you buy one of the scrapbook paper pads at a craft store, you will pay around $5.99 for 20 sheets or $9.99 for 45.  I have probably 125-150 sheets of scrapbook paper.

My other find was from Savers.  I found this collection of stamps.
  Surprisingly I liked all the different ones included in the bag that I got.  The bag that I bought was $6.99.  If I had bought the one stamp that says "Dream" at the craft store it would have been almost the same price.  So I figure I bought 1 and got 8 for free!  What a deal!

No comments

Back to Top